Wednesday 18 June 2008

Webcast on principles of Principles of Business Strategy

I have stumbled upon blog Kallokain by Henrik MÃ¥rtensson but really haven't had time to read more. His most recent post includes webcast on business strategy principles and what tools Apple has used in battle against phone giants.

In addition to nice overview of principles in the webcast I recommend reading comments, they provide some useful insight as well.

On other note, I have Fast Strategy on its way from Amazon and I'll report back when I'm finished reading it.

1 comment:

Satta Matka said...

I had just read your content and find very informative knowledge from this article.
we have a game website where you can get the game of real money winning which name is Satta Matka
you will find an amazing interface to play all the games.